Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dual Browser gone FREE today!




When browsing the internet I often find myself wanting to compare different photos or product specs side by side on my computer.  No problem right?  Just open another browser window and voila!  But how do you do that on your iPad?  So far you can only really switch from one tab to another, but not great for side by side comparisons. 


Bring on "Dual Browser"!


Dual Browser

This app gone free today and lets you browse two different web sites on the same screen.  Seems like a simple app, but as far as I know it is just not possible with the current free browsers out there at the moment.  Try watching a web video on half the screen while you search for information about it on the other side while you watch!

Plus I used it today for a while and the browsing capabilities seem quite fast, but i did experience the odd crash.  Let me know what you think about it in the comments?

This app has sold at times for over $10 so grab this one FREE while you can since there is nothing comparable!

No comments:

Post a Comment